Highly heat-resistant, silicone-sheathed flexible cable with overall copper braided screening
Silicone-insulated cables with copper braided screening are used when exposure to high temperatures and temperature variations would cause conventional PVR-insulated cables to become brittle. These cables are preferably used in the metal-lurgical industry, steel works, hot-rolling mills, coking plants, coking plants, foundries, cement works,glass factories and ceramics plants as well as in the production of electric motors, in ships and aeroplanes, in heating equipment, and in lighting gear etc.
The insulation consists of silicone rubber. It is resistant to vegetable and animal fat, many types of oil and diluted acids. no decomposition occurs when exposed to alcohol, plasticizers, alkaline solutions, saline solutions etc.
Should the calbe burn, an insulating silicon dioxide layer will remain on the conductor to render it short circuit proof.
The high screening density provides interference-free pulse and signal transmission.
- Tinned copper conductor, fine wire
- Strand structure to VDE 0295 class 5 / IEC 60228 class 5
- Silicone-insulated cores
- Cores coloured to VDE 0293, 6 cores and over: black cores with printed consecutive number coding
- Green-yellow protective conductor (3 cores and over) in the outer layer
- Cores twisted in layers, with optimal lay lengths
- Lapped with foil
- Tinned copper braided screening
- Outer sheath: silicone
- Sheath colour: preferably reddish brown
Electrical and technical specifications
Uo/U 300/500 V
Test voltage: 2000 V
Insulation resistance: ≥ 200 MOhm x km
Bending radius: 20 x cable diameter
Temperature range: – 50° C to +180° C
temporarily up to +200° C
Flame retardant to IEC 60332-1
HCl emission to IEC 60754-1
Corrosiveness of combustion gas to